If you’ve heard about window tinting but didn’t pay much attention before now, you may be wondering why people choose to tint their home, business, and car windows. At Mid America, we believe our window films make Kansas City more energy-efficient and safe. But can a window film really do all that?
Lowering Energy Costs, and More
There is compelling evidence out there to suggest that window films provide some noticeable benefits to the consumer. Consider these facts:
- Window films reflect the hot sun in summer, reducing heat gain and lowering air-conditioning costs.
- Window films retain heat in winter—up to 15%—and reduces heating costs.
- Window films yield an impressive return on investment over time, due to reduced energy costs.
- Window films improve comfort and efficiency during all seasons.
- Window films eliminate ‘cold wall’ and ‘hot wall’ problems, keeping climate control consistent.
- Window films increase safety & security
- Films also filter out 99% of harmful UV rays that spell death to fabrics, artwork, furniture, and rugs.
- Window films add a degree of shatter resistance to the glass areas in your home or business. These films bond to glass and help hold dangerous glass fragments in place after an accident, natural disaster, or illegal entry.
How does tinting protect your home?
Interested in installing window films in your Kansas City home or business? Contact us by email at email@example.com or call us today at 913.381.3533 for an estimate and demo!